Sunday, December 22, 2013

" Roses For Mama "

Ini gue ketemukan dari hasil jelajah jagat jembar, dalam rangka memperingati Hari Ibu, dan puisi ini ditulis oleh Lynn Casstevens, ini dia puisinya,

" ROSES FOR MAMA "
© Lynn Casstevens

Lord, are there roses in your garden
On the shores of jubilee
Would you pick a dozen of your best
And deliver them for me?
For you see, today is mothers’ day
And I can’t visit my mom
For it wasn’t very long ago
The angels came and took her home.
So if there are roses in your garden
On the shores of Jubilee
Would you pick a dozen of your best
And deliver them for me?
Would you take them to my mother
And tell her that I love her.
Tell her that I miss her
In oh! So many ways
But I have joy in knowing
We’ll meet again someday
And we’ll pick roses together
On the shores of Jubilee.

Written by: Lynn Casstevens May 1, 2008

No comments: